Let your trademark reign the world!
An internationally registered trademark enjoys the same protection “worldwide” as in your home country. The protection can comprise the states which have signed the Madrid Agreement and the Protocol to the Madrid Agreement.
What does a comprehensive package include?
The trademark registration package (IR) comprises:
- an expert consultation on trademark registration
- a similarity search (D)+(CTM)+(IR) to check the availability of the mark against potentially conflicting earlier trade mark rights owned by third parties
- company name search to check the availability of the name against potentially conflicting earlier names
- filing a trademark application with the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) in Geneva
- handling correspondence with the World Intellectual Property Organization in Geneva (does not apply in case of refusing an application)
- examination and delivery of a registration certificate
Should our search show that your desired trademark has already been registered, we cannot proceed with filing an application. In this case, you will only be charged a partial sum.